Essay #1 Narrative Writing
Teaching My Friend to
Ride the Bike
Ride the Bike
Curly hair and toothless smile, that is no other than my good friend, Mikael. He is four years old and I have known him since he was a baby. He is like my little brother and I love playing with him. He is sweet, funny and very creative. We had lots of fun together.
Last summer, my mom and dad gave him his first bike. He was so scared to try it at first. I encouraged him and told him "you can do it, Mikael!" I held him and push him as he tried to pedal. He was still a bit nervous until the second time he tried it. We practiced a lot and finally he got the hang of it. Then Mikael and I rode with some of our friends. We even had a race!
I am so proud of my friend. I am so happy I was able to help him overcome his fear. He is now Texas and I really miss him. Luckily, I get to see him on his birthday in December. When that time comes, I will surely go biking with him again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment